Sarah Gaer Speaking
Are you looking for a mental health public speaker with a perfect combination of clinical knowledge, professional experience, lived experience, humor and hope?
Sarah will gently weave clinical knowledge with storytelling to inspire your audience with understanding, compassion and a call to action. She is known for her ability to balance serious topics with laughter and has been described as mesmerizing and compelling.
What to expect:
- Keynotes balanced with clinical knowledge, storytelling and hope.
- Presentations to fit your audience (youth, adults, parents, educators, public safety)
- Engagement and inspiration
- Suicide Prevention
- Toxic and Traumatic Stress
- The Power of Peer Support
- Soul Exhaustion: Beyond the Medical Model
- No, I am not ok: Adolescent Suicide Loss and Grief
- The Price: Puzzle Pieces of Suicide (Book)
- Good Night Grace – (Book)
- Guts, Grit & The Grind (Book series) Men’s MENtal Mechanics MANual
- And others upon request
- Introduction to Suicide (1-2) hours
- Men’s Mental Health and Suicide Prevention (1-2 hours)
- QPR Train the Trainers (8 hour training)
- QPR Community Training (1.5-3 hour training)
- QPR Law Enforcement Training (1.5-3 hours)
- QPR Public Safety Training – (1.5-3 hours)
- Toxic Stress Reduction – Law Enforcement (1.5-3 hours)
- Soul Exhaustion (1-2 hour training/Keynote)