Sarah Gaer Speaking
Are you looking for a mental health public speaker with a perfect combination of clinical knowledge, professional experience, lived experience, humor and hope?
Sarah will gently weave clinical knowledge with storytelling to inspire your audience with understanding, compassion and a call to action. She is known for her ability to balance serious topics with laughter and has been described as mesmerizing and compelling.
What to expect:
- Keynotes balanced with clinical knowledge, storytelling and hope.
- Presentations to fit your audience (youth, adults, parents, educators, public safety)
- Engagement and inspiration
- Three Lies Adults Tell Kids and Why You Can’t Believe Them
- Growing up in Special Education: The Self Fulfilling Prophecy
- Soul Exhaustion: Beyond the Medical Model
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: From In House Suspension to Master’s Degree
- No, I am not ok: Adolescent Suicide Loss and Grief
- The Price: Puzzle Pieces of Suicide (Book)
- Amazing Grace Children’s Series (Books)
- And others upon request
- QPR Train the Trainers (8 hour training)